Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ready or not...

Emphasis on the or not!

It's no exaggeration to say that I have been looking forward to the upcoming weekend for a good six months.  That's how long I have been scheduled to judge the Performance division of the Show for the Cure in Itasca, Illinois.  As recently as yesterday, however, it's seemed likely that I would have to cancel those plans.  

Fortunately today everything has fallen into place.  The sick child is well, there are seats on the plane and I am going to Illinois.

If you are also planning to attend the Show for the Cure, please stop by and say hello.  I can't wait to meet you!

P.S. I do have posts scheduled for tomorrow and Saturday, but I don't expect to be back online until Sunday afternoon at the earliest.  This has been a really complicated week and I owe everyone email.  Don't worry, I promise I'll get back on track next week!

6 comments:

  1. Oh how neat! I wish I could make it! I definitely will have to sometime!

    Have fun :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna puts on a great show. Have a great time! Wish I could be there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a show I really wanted to get to but was too chicken to pay my entry fees in advance and not know what the weather would be doing. It's a long haul down there for me. Maybe next year!

    Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I wish I could go! I've only donated what, the past three or four years? One of these days (when I win the lottery, right?) I'll make it out there. Have fun and a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so wish I could come down to this show!!! Have a wonderful time, and welcome to my neck of the woods - I'm just north in Wisconsin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun! And I know I don't have to ask you to bring back lots of photos.

    I'd love to learn more about how you sew stitches into leather, what you use and how you do it so small.

    ReplyDelete