Saturday, July 29, 2017

Room sales

During the week of Breyerfest, the Clarion Holiday Inn North (CHIN) is transformed into a temporary shopping mall.
Signs cover walls...
and doors throughout the hotel, 
some of which are pretty funny. 
An open door signifies the room is open for business. 
Shoppers all welcome to wander in and peruse the wares.
In addition to models, you can also find props, 
Natalie Spittler of Enterprise Props
big and little tack... 
and wearable horse tails! 
I shared a room with Tiffany Purdy and Sandra Gibson. Our room was a sales room. 
We had an amazing selection of Purdy horses
some high-end performance items, 
all of Rachel Fail's Etsy shop
Bobbie Allen's saddle stands... 
and, of course, all my sales tack
We opened our doors at six pm on Thursday and found a whole line of people waiting to get in.
photo by Sandra Gibson
This was The Best.
photo by Sandy Sanderson
It is so much more fun selling tack in person than it is online.
Even though I did not sell out, I sold enough to pay for my trip, and I am grateful for every single person who stopped by our room.
Tiffany Purdy and Sarah Foster
Thanks, everyone. I can't promise it will be next year, but I'll definitely be back!

2 comments:

  1. Jen, I think you'll have to go next year! The theme is so you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I think you'll have to go next year! The theme is so you!

    ReplyDelete