Monday, June 19, 2017

Cover saddle

Earlier this year, I was one of the lucky "winners" of Jennifer Scott's Covergirl raffle. My resin was hand delivered to me at the recent Redlive Yellowcard Live Workmanship Show.
This was the first time I'd seen Covergirl in person, and she did not disappoint. She is a gorgeous sculpture, with spot-on ABC's and a ton of presence and character.
She's also a little bit small. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem, but I was hoping she could wear my most recent saddleseat saddle
Alas, it was just a little too big.
So it was back to the drawing board for me...
and a new saddle was born.
This one is just a little bit smaller than the other one...
and is just right for Covergirl. 
Both these saddles will be available for sale at Breyerfest. Time permitting, the smaller one will come with a Covergirl specific bridle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment