Friday, June 16, 2017

Breyerfest preview #1

Breyerfest is less than a month away, and I am still working on sales tack.
Most of it is just the normal stuff.
In addition to the saddles I've already previewed, there are halters...
So many halters!
There are bridles...
English,
Western,
and Baroque.
And then there are some odds and ends. 
This will be, far and away, the most tack I've ever had for sale at one time. If you're interested in adding a little bit of Braymere to your tack box, please stop by Clarion Holiday Inn North, room 220 at 7 PM on Thursday, July 13. All sales are first come, first serve, and I'm hoping for a fast sell out!

4 comments:

  1. I can;'t wait! I'll try to get to your room quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could go to breyerfest. Seems I never will though�� the parents aren't to understanding on my obsession with plastic horses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you will sell out fast-unfortunately for me I won't get into Lexington until late Friday but I'll still stop by! Ah, one day I'll time on of your Etsy sales just right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lordy, that baroque hackamore, but sadly I have to pay for my (real) horse so I can't go.

    ReplyDelete