Well, we made it to July, and that means BreyerFest is just around the corner!Like just about everything else this year, BreyerFest is going virtual. All the contests, shows, workshops and performances will be happening online. Sales, too, both officially through the Breyer site and unofficially on a multitude of artist platforms.
I am excited but also a little overwhelmed. With so much going on, I am worried I will somehow miss the most important events.
Because, you know, if I don't get one of these little guys, I really will die.
In order to make things a little less confusing, I'd like to feature some of artist offerings here on my blog. If you would like to be included, please send me the following information either via email (email@example.com) or Facebook Messenger:
- Your Name
- Your Studio/Business Name
- Description and photos of what you're selling
- Price range: $50 and under, $51-100, $101-500, $501-$1000, $1001 and up (multiple price ranges okay)
- Sales type (First come/first serve, auction, offers, etc)
- Specific Days/Times Your sale runs
- Link to sale site
- Information about yourself and your art (optional but makes for a better post)