|Roundapony, Karen Gerhardt Roundabout resin customized by Jennifer Buxton and painted by Jennifer Scott|
|I met Jean through a pen pal ad in Just About Horses magazine|
3. Judging a performance division...filled with outstanding entries....
|Lu Heater's cutter|
|Sandy Lyle's Lonesome Dove, Overall Performance Champion|
4. A Novice Performance division that was almost as good as the Open!
|Melissa Addison's Pillager's Debauchery, Overall Novice Performance Champion|
5. Winning not one...
|Quiver's matte Morgan is for sale|
|Khompounded Interest's glossy Morgan is not|
6. Jim West's kilt.7. Beowulf.
8. 8. Seeing 'The Victrix" in the flesh.
|Carol Johnson's Second to None, Carol Williams' Victrix resin painted by Liz Shaw|
9. The rest of Carol Johnson's showstring.
|Mhasterpiece, Sarah Minkiewicz-Breunig Orinoco resin painted by Carol Williams |
and owned by Carol Johson
10. Watching the model...
|Jennifer Scott and Jackie Arns-Rossi|
11. Presents from friends!
at California Pizza Kitchen.
13. Did I mention Roundapony?
A million thanks to Heather Roell and the Peter Stone Company for putting on such a great show. I can't wait to do it again next year!!!