Sunday, April 3, 2011

The party's over

Somehow it seems appropriate that it's snowing. 
After all, it's the last day of Spring Break.  Tomorrow the kids go back to school and for the first time in a long time, I will get back to making tack.

I hadn't intended to take such a long break, but sometimes life gets in the way.  With two live shows, the Horse Expo, a birthday, a birthday party, a mystery illness and Spring Break...  Well, the entire month of March just got away from me!

Not surprisingly, my studio has followed suit.  This is how it looked this morning.  Ugh.

I want to hit the ground running tomorrow, so a good cleaning was in order.  In a way the snow has been a blessing.  I've been quite happy to spend the day working in my snug little studio.  
Now everything is clean and organized and I can't wait to get back to work!

2 comments:

  1. Have a good week, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snowing here too. Dang, where is SPRING?

    And somehow your mess ended up in MY house! Trash goes tomorrow and I've been doing a "Hurry Up Spring" cleaning, pitching with abandon. So much so I *almost* tossed my Weather Girl UPC! Now that would have been TRAGIC!!!

    ReplyDelete