Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Almost wordless Wednesday

A bridle for Shannon...
And some reference pictures to go with it!  As long time readers know, I love trading and artist to artist trades are my very favorite.  In exchange for an upper level dressage set, Shannon is making me a most wonderful Western Pleasure set with full Sheridan tooling.  I have hugely enjoyed watching this come together on her blog, but I have yet to decide what sort of bridle I'd like to go with it.  Naturally, I searched my own files looking for inspiration.  These pictures were taken during the Western Pleasure classes at the Rocky Mountain Quarter Horse Association Youth and Amateur Show which was held last June at the Colorado Horse Park in Parker, Colorado.  Which bridle do you like best?









8 comments:

  1. I like the first and the last ones best. Not crazy about beads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...the bridle on the grey is nice...but I like them all! Now I'm gonna go and check out her blog and the progress of your new saddle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like beads, but I can make those myself. I'd rather have something that I *can't* make. So, yeah, I guess I'm leaning towards silver plates instead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the bit detail on the first one, although I think the fancy buckle is sort of strange/overkill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the one on the grey but he looks so sad. I can just hear him in my head "I have to have my head way down here in the dirt. I wanna go play with my buddies"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really difficult decision because they´re all nifty! If I had to choose I`d favor the fourth, fifth and last one. Kind regards, Doreen from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  7. No first, second or last one for me :) The rest I like :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I have the cute little roan in the last picture? I'd let him lift his head and everything...

    I like the first and last ones too, especially with the plating that is on the saddle.

    ReplyDelete