I just finished up making three of these. For some reason I thought it would be easier to make them all at the same time. I don't know. Maybe it was, but it was also pretty horrible. I'd forgotten exactly how many 1/8" tongue buckles and keepers these things have. It seems like all I did was make keepers for a solid week. The good news is that they all turned out really well and two of them are in the mail and on their way to their new homes. I'm going to deliver the third in person at a show next week.
These are not pictures of the most recent pack sets, but of some I made a while back. The one on the mule belongs to Suzanne Feld who was nice enough to send the picture. The one in the bottom two pictures belongs to Vicky Norris.