Saturday, October 11, 2014

Upcoming attractions

A little more than three months ago, my friend Erin gave birth to what is quite possibly the cutest non-Buxton baby ever.
Since then, she's managed to complete three Western saddle sets.  
This is amazing to me.  My tack output in the ninety days following Ryan's birth was precisely zero.
I barely even had the time to shower, let alone make saddles!
Anyway.  I was browsing online and saw this...
Big Dee's Tack and Vet Supplies
and these...
Big Dee's Tack and Vet Supplies
and decided that an over-achiever like Erin needed even more on her plate. 
These may not be as exciting as our last collaboration piece, but I'm really looking forward to creating the next batch of Jennifer/Erin tack!

4 comments:

  1. And I am looking forward to drooling over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh a tooled bronc halter! Can't wait to see these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a pair of those boots a while ago and I was just waiting for someone to make them in miniature :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, will be curious to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete