Thursday, October 2, 2014

Short sales

I buy leather and hardware in bulk, which means sometimes I run out of everything at exactly the same time.
I'm currently experiencing one of these shortages.
In an effort to fund the new supplies, I've listed several small items for sale on my Facebook page.  These are first come first serve, and if today is any indication, they don't last very long.  
I'm not taking orders, but I am open to requests.  Just remember, small items only please!  As soon as the new supplies arrive, I will get back to working on the backlog. 

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to show my new Arab halter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just dropped it off at the Post Office. You should have it in your hands on Monday. Thanks again!

      :)

      Delete
  2. Would a gaited (saddleseat-style) show halter be considered small?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's smallish... The biggest issue I have right now is a near complete lack of black and brown lace. Most of the items listed during this sales period will be funny colored!

      Delete
    2. Haha, gotcha! I'll email you. :)

      Delete
  3. I love your tack and photography and (of course) your collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen, would you be interested in doing pink skid boots or a pink elastic jumper breastcollar for a Flash?
    Ann Bilon

    ReplyDelete
  5. PLEASE! Make a few more colored leather halters, I would love to get one! :)

    ReplyDelete