Monday, January 18, 2010

It's my birthday

It's also MLK Day so my kids are out of school. We are going to celebrate both occasions with a trip to the Stock Show. I'll probably have pictures later, but for right now I'm going to fall back on some of the many, many photos I took at the Stock Show parade. These are the two entries that made me go SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!I could so own a Sheltie, particularly one that's harness trained!
And this little pony/buffalo...
I want to hug him.
Talk about extreme pony cuteness!
That's it for me. Time to go eat my birthday bagels.

16 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    And While I DO own a sheltie, I don't think she'd want to pull anything, hehehe. That is soooo cute though.
    I love the bison, though the one at Breyerfest last year was better... I will have to find a picture. It looked exactly like the real thing, only pony sized, complete with a bison mask with beard and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What DARLING pictures :-) Have fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Hope you have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday and thanks for posting those squishables! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, have a wonderful day! ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! And neat photos!

    I used to own a Samoyed that ran away from anything you tried to get her to pull...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday!

    Did you notice the weird blaze-like thing on the bison pony? Fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birth... Well you get it. Hope it's a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a wonderful birthday today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! GREAT pictures as usual - love the shelties!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't read any blogs yesterday, so missed it was your birthday.

    So belated Happy Birthday!!


    Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete