Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lets see it!

A few days ago Erin Corbett started a thread on Model Horse Blab entitled Jennifer Buxton tack, let's see it!  I clicked on it a bit warily, expecting to see a parade of English saddles and not much else.  Fortunately, that was not the case.  Here are a few of the pictures that were posted by various readers.

First up are a few pictures from Erin, including this one of her new racing set on an Amankhar resin.  Isn't he cute as a racing Arab?
Erin's Salinero with a dressage type double bridle.
 Erin's Victrix by Tom Bainbridge wearing a full hunter set.  I really love this picture!
Erin's original finish BHR Loping Horse winning a cookie at NAN 2009.
Next up is a packing set formerly owned by Emily McFadden.
 Again.
 And again!  Love these photos!
 Another packing set.  This one belongs to Vicky Norris.
 Kellye Bussey's Stage Mom and Child Star with their BCS tack.
 I've posted this picture, but it's one of my favorites.  This is Kellye's custom Alborozo by Mindy Berg wearing a Charro set I made earlier this year.
Last but not least is Jane Schneider's "hobbit harness."
Thanks Erin, for starting the thread and thanks also to every one who contributed pictures and kind words.  You have no idea how much I appreciate them!

7 comments:

  1. That was fun! Part of the reason I wanted a western saddle was that you said you make SO many English saddles (because they are awesome...) I love that you are such a diverse tack maker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really *was* fun. I've been a bit blue lately and am sort of dreading Thanksgiving because I just do not feel very thankful right now... This thread helped me remember that it's not really that bad. All my problems are fixable and in fact most of them are on the way to being fixed. And I'm really glad you wanted a Western saddle because I've enjoyed making it.

    Now if the puppy will just not bark all night tonight maybe I can get some sleep and be happier about *everything* tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *grin* Your tack is so super amazing and I'm sad to say that I just don't have any of it YET, so you can't post pics from me. And about that puppy problem... I'm sure Tiff can hook you up with some tranqs ;). She is an expert!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures with wonderful tack! Love that pack sets and the tiny harness! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your tack. Someday I'll have some, but for right now I have to make do with loving the pictures online.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm I need to make myself a packing set some day... I can't even express how much I love your tack :) Not only are you well known for making English Saddles, you are obviously more than capable of making tons of different types of tack. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That "hobbit harness" is adorable!

    ReplyDelete