Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What a relief!

It seems like it has been forever since I made a nice, uncomplicated, easy saddle. I started this one yesterday morning and just finished it a few minutes ago. This was one of those wonderful occasions when the saddle almost seemed to make itself. I love it when that happens and I also love the way this one turned out.
I have three more huntseat saddles to make before NAN. Hopefully the others will be just as cooperative!

2 comments:

  1. YAY, it's wonderful! Thank you SO much for helping my dream of showing eleventy bajillion horses at NAN come true... :-p

    The piping looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the piping just a little different this time and it worked out better. Probably all saddles will have it from here on out. It's kind of like the roller buckles. Once you figure out how to do something, it's pretty much impossible *not* to do it!

    ReplyDelete