Monday, August 14, 2017

Things that happened while I was blogging about BreyerFest

For the past six weeks, this blog has been all BreyerFest, all the time.
I haven't talked about riding, although I've enjoyed some good saddle time, mostly with Sprite...
but some with Stetson, too.
I've photographed racing burros in Leadville...
and Beginner Novice event horses in Parker. 
I've also hung out with some of local hobby friends.
What I haven't done is make a single piece of tack.
That's okay. For the first time in a very long time, I have a real job.
I started right after BreyerFest and am currently working a lot of hours. Things should taper off by mid October, and I fully expect to be laid off in November. At that point, I may go back to tack making. Or I may find another job. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment