I am now close enough to the end of my order back log, that I'm having to deal with the problem orders. Most of this week has been devoted to one particular problem order, and sad to say, despite all the hours I've spent on it, no real progress has been made.
It's very frustrating.
Yesterday, I avoided the issue by riding Rev. Today, I walked the dogs,made cupcakes,
and delivered those cupcakes to the school (because someone is having a birthday on Sunday).Once all that was done, I decided it was time to head back into the studio. I didn't tackle the problem order, however. Instead, I allowed myself a couple hours to play with my new K. Smith fabric tack sheets.
Now Princess Trillium has a brand new princess halter...
and--more importantly--I am no longer feeling frustrated and overwhelmed by the entire tackmaking experience. In fact, I might even be ready to tack another whack at my problem order.