Monday, December 6, 2010

Random collection picture

It hasn't always been all resins, all the time here at Braymere Custom Saddlery.  There was a time when I collected all sorts of random horse shaped objects.  This particular model came from decor section of Hobby Lobby.  She's bigger than traditional sized and I used to think it would be a lot of fun to make some tack for her.
Now I realize that will probably never happen.  Still, I'm kind of fond of the old girl.  She has taken up permanent residence on the tchotchke shelf in my guest room.  If you ever come and spend the night at my house, be sure to tell her hello!

6 comments:

  1. She's lovely! And she would look pretty badass in endurance tack, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or an Aussie set, what DID you name her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so big that she would have to have all her own tack. It would be fun, but I really doubt I'll ever get around to it.

    Kendall--her name is Pioneer Quest and she has shown fairly successfully in the MEPSA show series. Of course, it helps that the OF China/Resin Stock Mare classes tend to be really small. It's not like the OF Plastic division with hundreds of ISH's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's pretty nice for a decor piece! Remind me next time I visit that I need to go say hi to her :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's really pretty. And I agree endurance tack would look great on her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW shes beautiful i luv her !!!! ;P

    ReplyDelete