At this time two years ago, I was prepping for a model horse show with a cat themed performance class.
The photo got a lot of positive reactions, but one person told me I had enough cats. I laughed and said, "You should see the dogs."
Time for another group photo!
I knew I had a lot of dogs.But knowing and seeing are two different things.
This is so many dogs.
Thank goodness someone - not me - remembered to bring the poop bags!Clearly, I will not be bringing all the dogs to Karin's show. That would be too much even for me.
However, seeing them all together like this has sparked some ideas.
Last week, the most important class was Donkey Hotee, but this week, it's definitely Puppy Performance!












Canine Conga! Gotta love the Milk-Bones and the cat. I spy at least one case of twins.
ReplyDeleteI spy a new arena background!
ReplyDelete