Friday, July 17, 2026

Back among the living

This sign - which was posted at James' old apartment complex - states that every summer has a story.

It's barely the second half of July, and already, this summer has had a lot of stories.
I've written about most of them, at least briefly, but one thing I have not mentioned is a low-level but persistent health issue that suddenly became a lot less ignorable earlier this week. One trip to urgent care and a lot of antibiotics later, I can mostly think again. Regular posting resumes today, hopefully.

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you’re feeling better. Going to urgent care is always tough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please take care of yourself, and get well soon! Urgent care is wonderful and I'm glad you had them to turn to, but, shucks,...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times As Dumbkedore explained

    ReplyDelete