Saturday, August 22, 2026

One day weekend

The end is in sight, but right now, my life is all about my job.

I worked a longer than usual shift yesterday, and tomorrow and most of next week will be more of the same.
It is what it is.
Today, however, I did not work.
Instead, I spent the morning with Sage...
and the afternoon with my NaReViMo pony.
I'm still fighting the good fight, but truth be told, I probably won't finish her this month. There's just too much other stuff going on.
It is what it is.
I also chose the winner for the milestones giveaway. Congratulations, Shannon C. Please contact me privately (braymere@comcast.net) to claim your prize.
Thank you to everyone who leaves comments on my posts. I don't always respond - sorry! - but I really enjoy reading them.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for at the giveaway. Wow the arab mare is coming along just stunning!

    ReplyDelete