I go to the barn every single morning, and as often as not, my camera comes with me.
This means I end up with a lot of photos.
Of course, many of them feature Sage.
But really, I have pictures of everyone and everything. |
| Sarah on Amora |
 |
| Doodle |
 |
| Ender in training |
 |
| Luna |
 |
| Guaranteed |
 |
| Azar |
 |
| Sir Valor |
 |
| Glamour and Canela |
 |
| Dexter |
 |
| King |
 |
| Rhaena, Dawnovan and Sage |
 |
| Amora |
 |
| Ted |
 |
| Ronda, Laura and Diana on Fantasia, Sacred and Guaranteed |
 |
| Summer |
 |
| Grizz |
Except there is one thing - one of my very favorite things - that has been completely undocumented... until now!At least two or three times a week, everyone's favorite barn guy, Lee, gives Sage and I a ride from her stall to the mare field.
We always trot.
Carol videoed us doing this on Wednesday, and yesterday, I let one of Gray's friends hold the lead rope while I took photos.Sage and her entourage.
This was - and always is - so much fun. I'm so glad to finally have photographic evidence of this favorite activity!
No comments:
Post a Comment