Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The BCS Winter Challenge champions

With ninety four entrants and more than nine hundred and fifty photos, the BCS Winter Photo Challenge was an amazing success.  I truly enjoyed every single set of pictures.  Thanks so much to everyone who entered.  In my mind, you're all champions.

That said, some entries were more memorable than others.  It was impossible to choose just one winner, so I decided to follow the NAN format and name a Champion, Reserve Champion and Remaining Top Ten.  The two top placings will both receive a nameplate halter.

Without further ado, here are the winners:

Champion: Ulrike Appelt
Reserve Champion: Cendre O'Caroll
Remaining Top Ten (in no particular order): Tammi Palmarchuk,
Claudia Rallis
Congratulations to all the winners and thanks again to everyone who entered!

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners and thank you Jennifer for hosting this! It was great fun entering and seeing all the other entries :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am honored to be among the top 10 in as many entries....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners!!

    I know this was a huge amount of work for you, Jennifer, but it was super fun to see everyone's entries :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was on the edge of my seat and I didn't even enter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all! :)
    Thank you, Braymere, for hosting this photo challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congratulations to all the winners and top tens! Truly some awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It must have been hard, but I really agree with your placings. These are some of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Jennifer! I'm tickled to have made the top ten!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to all! You all did a very good job! So many amazing and creative pictures!

    I’m overjoyed to be among the top ten and I thank you, Jennifer, most sincerely for hosting this exciting photo challenge! It must have been a lot of work!

    Best wishes,

    Doreen Z. from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Jennifer, I am sincerely honored!

    And congratulations to all that have placed :) I really enjoyed watching all the entries, what a fun contest and great idea, thank you for hosting it!... so what's the next one? LOL

    ~Mindy Berg

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome choices! Congrats to all the winners.

    LM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to all! I've loved seeing the photo submissions for the contest - they've all been creative and unique and fun.

    Thank you, Jennifer! I'm a bit overwhelmed and very honoured to have made the top ten! Thank you for organising and hosting the challenge - it must have been a lot of work. It was a lot of fun, though, and a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love it - congrats to everyone, and thanks for hosting the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for hosting! I loved seeing everyone's pictures. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I feel very honoured!

    Thank you for the photo challenge! It was very exciting to see all the other entries.

    Ulrike Appelt

    ReplyDelete