Friday, February 6, 2015

Doreen's contest entry

I don't collect Schleichs, Collectas, Grand Champions, Safaris or any other kinds of "toy" models, but this set of photos makes me want to.  Kudos to Doreen Z from Germany for making these little horses look so wonderful.  This entry is definitely another one of my favorites.  Thank you so much for entering, Doreen.

1. Vintage
Vintage style western charm
2. Nekkid 
Without my blanket I’d feel naked!
3. Scale issues 
Scale issues in 1:87 in the focus of attention
4. I see spots 
Spot-on
5. Unbridled passion 
Passionate run along the shore
6. Rare breed 
Don’t come too close!
7. Portrait 
Mirror me
8. Conga 
Conga line dance
9. The great outdoors 
Jump into the great wide open
10. Best in show 
Simply the best show team
Keep an eye on this space: there are lots more photos coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. aw that mirror pic is cute!! (and i've seen my mare make that exact same face lol)

    ReplyDelete