Monday, February 16, 2015

Winner number one

Today is Presidents' Day.  The kids are out of school, and Seth didn't have to go to work.  By my reckoning, that means it's still the weekend, and I am finishing this contest right on schedule.  Huzzah!
As promised, two of the ninety four contest entries have been selected to win a nameplate halter.  The first of those was chosen by a random draw.
And the winner is...  Erin O'Neal of Redstone Studio!
Congratulations, Erin!  Please contact me privately to collect your prize.
The rest of Erin's winning entry can be view on her blog, Redstone Studio.  Thanks to everyone who entered.  You all deserved a halter!

6 comments:

  1. Wooow! I can't believe it :D Thank you so much! I know it was a random draw, but I'm very honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been great viewing all the entries.
    Congrats on winning, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Erin! And thanks to Jen for the fun contest!

    ReplyDelete