Monday, February 2, 2015

Claudia's contest entry

It would be fair to say that I completely underestimated the amount of people who would enter the BCS Winter Photo Challenge.  With the deadline still five days away, I have already received forty five entries.

Forty five!

I am still committed to posting each and every entry (or providing a link to the blog based entries), but these introductory paragraphs are probably going to get shorter and shorter.  This is no reflection on the quality of the featured photos.  They're all awesome and they all deserve glowing adjectives... But I am tired.

Today's pictures were sent by Claudia Rallis, and they are beautifully photographed and wonderfully creative.  Another favorite!  Thank you so much for entering, Claudia!

1. Vintage
The horses who started it all.
2. Nekkid 
What are you looking at?
3. Scale issues 
The ultimate solution for a claustrophobic horse.
4. I see Spots 
...lots and lots of spots!
5. Unbridled passion 
Catch me if you can!
6. Rare breed 
Qahlan the Marwari enjoying the fall foliage.
7. Portrait 
Paloma Dorada [Golden Dove].
8. Conga 
My small army of Ideal Stock Horses...
9. The great outdoors 
I’m cold.
10. Best in show 
It may have been an unconventional entry, but who could say no to a face like that?
More "favorites" can be found at the following blogs: River Bluff Studios and Bits and Spurs.

5 comments:

  1. I have to say, this is probably my favorite of all of the entries. The pictures are absolutely BEAUTIFUL, most especially the Marwari one. Love the resins as well!!!
    ~CBL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am particularly enamored with Unbridled Passion. It's such a wonderful take on that prompt! Also, Vintage is a snapshot my youth. My carpet herd looked a lot like that!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She forgot "nekkid" hahaha. I'm enjoying all these entries and admirw Claudia's ISH conga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my oops. It's fixed now. ;)

      Delete
  4. Overall I think this is one of the best. The nekkid, the scale and the unbridled are great, and the dragon is just plain cute.

    ReplyDelete