Sunday, February 15, 2015

Lindsay's contest entry

I'm very near to the end of this now.  If you entered the BCS Winter Photo Challenge and your name is not on this list, please let me know ASAP.  

Today's first featured entrant is Lindsay Myers, whose unpainted resin collection rivals my own.  This is very nearly an all-nekkid entry!.  Thanks so much for entering, Lindsay.  Now go get those horses painted!

1. Vintage
Ironically, the oldest resin I own is sculpted to be the youngest
2. Nekkid 
"Help, I've been stripped!"
3. Scale issues 
"Excuse me, would you be willing to trade?"
4. I see spots 
Poor Preciosa looks ashamed of her spots.
5. Unbridled passion 
 (I can't think of anything cute to say)
6. Rare breed 
 "They don't suspect a thing."
7. Portrait 
Future plans to be painted as a portrait count, right?
8. Conga 
Guess who my favorite sculptor is
9. The great outdoors 
The only horse who can navigate the snow.
10. Best in show 
Valentino steals the spotlight.
As I was preparing this post, I discovered one blog entry that I had missed previously.  One of the added bonuses of this contest has been discovering a whole bunch of new blogs.  This looks like a good one.  Be sure to check it out: Seventh Seal Studios.

2 comments:

  1. It's fun to see one of the gaming sets I made last year, in photo #3. Love your blog for showing off photos from everyone in the hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great looking saddle. I love your colored gaming sets!

    ReplyDelete