Sunday, February 15, 2015

Steven's contest entry

Steven Chunk Watt's entry is the ninety fourth and final entry for the BCS Winter Photo Challenge. This was perhaps the most perplexing entry for me, because of the submission for Nekkid. Technically, it was fine, but perhaps just a bit too suggestive for a family friendly blog.  After a lot of debate, I decided to err on the side of caution and leave it out.  Sorry, Steven.  I really did enjoy the rest of your pictures!

1. Vintage
3. Scale issues
4. I see spots
5. Rare breed
6. Unbridled passion 
7. Portrait 
8. Conga 
9. The great outdoors 
10. Best in show 
And... I also have one more blog entry with lots of great photos: CWS Stables and Studio.  Be sure to check out the rest of her posts.  They're great!

3 comments:

  1. This was nice. I liked the chihuahua.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you think that picture might have been suggestive you should see what he names some of his models. He's fun to show with!

    ReplyDelete