Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Mindy's contest entry

Some things are worth the wait.  The last entry I received for the BCS Winter Photo Challenge is one of the best.  These pictures were taken by Vermont artist, Mindy Berg.  I love the mix of real and model elements in Scale issues, and those Appaloosas in I see spots are absolutely gorgeous.  Thanks so much for entering, Mindy!

1. Vintage
 Dusty!!! 
2. Nekkid 
The prepping self. All the nudes were out taking a bath.
3. Scale issues 
There are issues with keeping very small horses in the barn... 
3B. Scale issues 
...and very small saddles in the tackroom!
4. I see spots 
Me, too. Especially after painting them.
5. Unbridled Passion 
Almost too hot for your blog, I think. 
6. Rare breed 
The elusive smurf horse....
7. Portrait 
Lovely Lola
The real Lola
8. Conga 
Can a cookie conga count?
9. The great outdoors 
Honestly, right now it is not so great.  
Let me demonstrate....
10. Best in show 
Doesn't get better then this 
We're in the homestretch, but there's still a few more contest entries to share!

2 comments:

  1. Yay another Decorator rare breed! I love that Portrait and its beautiful bridle. : ) But the naked shelf is original.

    ReplyDelete