Thursday, February 5, 2015

Sophie's contest entry

In keeping with the international theme, today's first featured entry in the BCS Winter Photo Challenge comes from English hobbyist, Sophie Wale.  Sophie noted that she had very limited time and space to take these pictures, but she still managed to do an excellent job.  Thanks so much for entering, Sophie!

1. Vintage
My first model horses!
2. Nekkid 
'halp'
3. Scale issues 
 'But, but... The advert said 17hh!'
4. I see spots 
I have a bit of an obsession with appaloosas...
5. Unbridled passion 
I think I killed her with kindness....
6. Rare breed 
This is a pretty rare breed! 
7. Portrait 
This is a horse made to look like my old pony copper, who was put to sleep in August. 
8. Conga 
Pretty bums.
9. The great outdoors 
Umm you kidding right?! It's England, it's never 'great' when you go outdoors!
10. Best in show 
Pickle was pretty happy to win this!
And here's one more international entry: Gut-Goldbach.  While you're there, be sure to check out the rest of Steffi Honrath's webpage.  She is an outstanding tackmaker, doll dresser and photographer.  I could spend hours looking at her work!

4 comments:

  1. I like those Lonesome Glory bums. :-)
    Aww, thank you for your kind words, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe :) it's my only conga and wanted it to be a bit different ;)

      Delete
  2. I like Sophie's creativity and humor with her pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D i'm rubbish at taking serious photos so I made them a bit 'different'

      Delete