Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Sabrina's contest entry

It's official: I absolutely love the French contingent of the model horse hobby.  Today's final featured entry in the BCS Winter Photo Challenge comes from Sabrina Wojcik of France.  Like her countrywomen Lolita, Clémentine, Cendre and Emeline, Sabrina has put together a wonderful set of pictures, including a few extra because as she says, "we don't have opportunities to show our models here in France, model horse hobby is underdeveloped here."  Thanks so much for entering, Sabrina.  

1. Vintage
Oldie but still very fit!
2. Nekkid 
Baroque picture
3. Scale issues
Just scale issue... lol!
4. I see spots 
Surprise!
5. Unbridled passion 
Trusting is magic
5.5 Unbridled passion 
Ooooh my sweet, beloved bottle!
6. Rare breed 
Friesaloosa
7. Portrait 
Puro Oro
7.5 Portrait 
Flocon du Lagon, portrait of a real French Saddle Horse
8. Conga 
The most uninteresting conga! XD
9. The great outdoors
Wild ride
9.5 The great outdoors
Freedom euphoria
10. Best in show 
Ibrahim, Arabian
10.5 Best in show
Jawing Little Doll, Quarter Horse
I've really enjoyed learning about the world of French model horses today.  I sure wish I remembered a little more of my high school French so I could listen in to the conversations on "Unmondedebreyer"!

3 comments:

  1. Ohh, I love all of these too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun!
    Here is my entry: http://www.gut-goldbach.wg.am/blog/bcs-winter-photo-challenge/

    ReplyDelete