Thursday, February 12, 2015

Curtis' contest entry

Model horse collecting is an international hobby so it's no surprise that the entries for the BCS Winter Photo Challenge have come from all over the globe.  Some of the countries represented included the United States, Canada, England, Scotland, France, Germany, Sweden, Norway, South Africa and Australia.  Today's first featured entry comes from Curtis Sayers of England.  Thanks so much for entering, Curtis.  I really enjoyed your pictures!

1. Vintage
I don't have anything particularly old, so here is OTE Vintage Misery!
2.Nekkid 
Poor little guy is alone on that one! Unless you count this guy...
3. Scale issues 
OTE Ashes of Roses thinks he's impressing everyone, but who's he kidding?! That's a Stablemate trail bridge!
4. I see spots 
I hope you do too! Eeek!
5. Unbridled passion 
 I think we can all agree our passion is plastic ponies, and I don't know about you but I think mine's unbridled!
6. Rare breed
Furioso mare OTE Queen of Hearts. There are much less than 1000 Furioso/Furioso-North Star horses in the world!
7.  Portrait
OTE Advanced Chemistry just can't help himself when the camera is about! 
8. Conga 
One of them is not like t'others...
9. The great outdoors 
 'EW WHAT IS THAT!?'
10.  Best in show 
Here is OTE Burn Auburn (the pony) with his winnings! 
More great entries coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment