Thursday, February 5, 2015

Lynette's contest entry

Even with three posts a day, I'm having trouble getting all the entries for the BCS Winter Photo Challenge uploaded to my blog.  Truly, I never expected this sort of participation.  It's a wonderful problem, but still a problem.  If your pictures haven't been featured yet, that's not a commentary on their quality.  Lynette Sayers sent these photos nearly a week ago, and I'm just now getting them online.  This is another strong entry.  I especially like Nekkid and Portrait, and oh, how I wish the tack room in Unbridled passion belonged to me!  Thanks so much for entering, Lynette!

1. Vintage
2. Nekkid
3. Scale issues
4. I see spots
5. Unbridled passion
6. Rare breed
7. Portrait
8. Conga
9. The great outdoors
10. Best in show
And here's three more for the blog roll: Redstone StudioEast Thirty Creations and CN Spots Farm.  Remember, there's just a couple days left to enter.  This contest ends at noon MST on Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for holding the challenge it truly was a lot of fun , and Its going to be a tough choice for you and your family the entries are all beautiful.. cheers Lynette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't know how we're going to pick a winner. This thing has become unjudgeable.

      Delete
  2. That portrait one is epic. I love it.

    ReplyDelete