...Or almost finished anyways. As per usual, I've noticed a few small things that need tweaking. It's funny how those little mistakes are always more evident in photos than in real life!
As far as overall complexity is concerned, driving bridles are right up there with double bridles. There are lots of buckles, keepers and intersecting pieces. I spent an entire day building this.
And just for grins, here's the harness in its entirety. It sure does look pretty on my head down Paloose. One of these years I'm going to have to break down and make myself a harness to keep.
Thanks again, Vicky. I hope you like your new harness half as much as I like my new pony!