Sunday, February 1, 2015

Do you want to build a snowman?

I was going to post more contest pictures today, but then we got a lot of unexpected snow overnight.  James and I decided to build snowmen.  One thing led to another, and this happened.

Anna and Oreo built a snowman.
Mitzi was supposed to guard it... 
but she got distracted and Donkeh Waffles stole the nose. 
"Oh no!" 
Luckily, Anna happened to have another carrot in her pocket. 
 Stretch.
Almost there... 
Success!  Hurray!
Stay warm, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love your photography!
    ~Marina
    keepondreamindreamer.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You're much better about this cold weather than I am! The only good thing is the snow days...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it as long as the snow is actually falling. As soon as it stops, I want the sun to come out and melt all the snow pretty much immediately. Fortunately for me, the forecast for tomorrow is a high of 54 degrees.

      Delete
  3. I am doing the contest over at my blog too..I am just about to publish the post!!! Loved doing the challenge!!
    ~CBL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I was hoping you would participate!

      Delete
  4. Oh My Gosh! This is so cute. I love model horses, miniature scenes and dollhouse miniatures. Keep up the wonderful photos. You have awesome ideas.Your photo stories generate creativity!

    ReplyDelete