Monday, February 2, 2015

Clémentine's contest entry

In the note accompanying her entry for the BCS Winter Photo Challenge, Clémentine Bonnin wrote: Here in France we love your work, and we like reading your blog to see your wonderful pics.  I am ridiculously happy to be liked in France, and I am delighted to share some wonderful French pictures.  Thanks for the kind words, Clémentine.  I'm so glad you entered the contest!

1. Vintage
Creata micro mini. I bought this set of 4 horses in 1998 when I was ten so it is quiete vintage, no ?
2. Nekkid 
3. Scale issues 
4. I see spots
Sugarbush draft horse mare  by Hauntedwood Corp Studio and her little baby by Sabrina Wojcik
5. Unbridled passion 
6. Rare breed 
7. Portrait 
8. Conga 
9. The great outdoors 
10. Best in show 
Halter by Laurence Cassin
Stay tuned.  More entries are on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment