Sunday, February 8, 2015

Bronwyn's contest entry

Today's second featured entry in the BCS Winter Photo Challenge comes from Bronwyn A.  This is a nice and eclectic group of photos that is sure to appeal to the two youngest judges who are Dr. Who fans.  Thanks so much for entering, Bronwyn!

1. Vintage
Black beauty and co.
2. Nekkid 
Well I was nekkid. Until they signed me
3. Scale issues 
Daleks ain't supposed to be that big!!!!
4. I see spots 
Fishy fish
5. Unbridled passion 
Help, the alpaca is trying to kill me!
6. Rare breed 
This horse must have seen Medusa.
7. Portrait 
We saw this brumby stallion when we were on the Snowy Mountains highway at Kiandra
8. Conga 
They came in pairs...
9. The great outdoors 
Horse swimming
10. Best in show 
We saw these two Friesians in Holland pulling this carriage. I thought they were pretty good looking.
More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment