Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Jackie's contest entry

A couple days ago, I featured an all micro mini contest entry.  Today, it's all China.  These lovely models are owned and photographed by Jackie Moore.  Thanks so much for entering, Jackie!

1. Vintage
These two were owned by my Grandmother.  My Aunt got them when my Grandmother passed away, my Mom got them when my Aunt passed away, and I got them when my Mom passed away.
2. Nekkid 
Meissen pony
3. Scale issues 
Hagen Renaker Hippo, CG Horsing Around (HA) Vincenzo, OF HA Peppermint Patti
4. I see spots 
CG HA Gustav
5. Unbridled passion 
Because Saddlebreds KNOW passion!  (Royal Worcester (RW) Saddlebred Mare)
6. Rare breed 
Zebra mule!  (CG HA Mulinette)
7. Portrait 
Most of my RWs are portraits of real horses.  This one is a portrait of the Appaloosa Stallion "Imboden's Driftwood Bob."  You can see a photo of the real horse on this website, about a third of the way down the page.
8. Conga 
Ok, maybe it turned out more like a line dance......
CG HA Bjalla, OF HA Willoughby, CG RW Welsh Pony, OF RW Welsh Pony, OF RW Saddlebred Mare
9. The great outdoors 
What's better than a day at the races? (OF RW Grundy with Pat Eddery)
10. Best in show 
CG HA Gustav - This guy has two NAN Champs, one NAN Reserve Champ, one NAN Top Ten as well as a Merit Award
More entries are on the way.  Be sure to check back later!

5 comments:

  1. What a bunch of beauties! And I'm not even a chinahead! I love how the hippo and donkey are giving Vinnie an earful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn Jackie! I WANT and LUST after her collection. (Saw a ton of it at NAN last year as well as Breakables.) And the RW ASB?! YES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't usually think of myself as a chinahead, but this group of pictures could convert me. Beautiful horses... and that hippo!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I had a lot of fun putting it together and seeing everyone else's entries - they are all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty!! love the racehorse too

    ReplyDelete