Thursday, January 29, 2015

Tammi's contest entry

 I can honestly say that I have loved every single entry in the BCS Winter Photo Challenge.  Still, if I had to choose a favorite--and at some point I'm going to--this set of photos by Tammi Palmarchuk of Winter Glen Studio has to be considered a front runner.  I love the combination of humor (Rare breed, Best in show) and drop dead gorgeous models (Unbridled passion, Conga) plus the old show photos make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  Thanks so much for entering, Tammi!  

1. Vintage
I took this when I was about 10yrs old. Chopstick rails & cardboard standards and all. Only had one doll, she did it all! Hung the horse from fishing line duct taped to the ceiling!
2. Nekkid
3. Scale issues
4. I see spots
5. Unbridled Passion 
6. Rare breed 
Err.....yea - Model horse showers ARE indeed a RARE BREED!
7. Portrait
8. The great outdoors 
Another shot I took when I was about 10 yrs old. Barbie tack and all on the appy 
9. Conga 
10. Best in show 
You can view more awesome entries on the following blogs: Capricorn Meadow, Timaru Star II, 'Fraidy Cat Eventing and Ridge Farms Model Horses.

3 comments:

  1. Love the photos especially the ones taken by a ten year old.......would love to know how old you are now and see how your photo skills have grown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this is awesome - i love the 'scale issues' one too

    ReplyDelete
  3. COVET those Azhams...

    ReplyDelete