Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Cendre's contest entry

If I've learned one thing from hosting the BCS Winter Photo Challenge it's this:  The French section of the model horse hobby is larger and more talented than I had ever realized.  Today's featured photos all come from France, starting with this absolutely stunning group from Cendre O'Caroll.  Without a doubt, this is one of my favorite favorites.  Thank you so much for entering, Cendre!

1. Vintage
2. Nekkid
3. Scale issues 
3.5 Scale issues (when your photos are this amazing, you can have two!) 
4. I see spots
5. Unbridled passion 
6. Rare breed 
7. Portrait

 8. Conga
9.  The great outdoors
10. Best in show 
Note to all my French readers:  If anyone would like to write a profile of the model horse hobby in France, I would love to publish it.  I am so impressed by the French response to this contest!

4 comments:

  1. Holy crap these are amazing! My favorite so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic! Love the last one especially <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - phenomenal pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete