Friday, February 6, 2015

Siena's contest entry

In keeping with the real horse theme, here's another entry for the BCS Winter Photo Challenge that contains both real and model horse photos.  These pictures were taken by Siena, who also owns Hal the Haflinger who is featured in Rare breed, Portrait and The great outdoors.  Thank you so much for entering, Siena.  I love your pretty pony!

1. Vintage
2. Nekkid 
Horse 1: Look at the new horse with the blanket.Horse 2: What a sissy, it's not even cold.Horse 3: I heard he got clipped.
Horse 4: Eww!
3. Scale issues 
He should step over fallen timber without hesitation. (Yes, riding bareback in the winter. CANADA!)
4. I see spots 
OMG!!! It has spots!!! Dogs aren't supposed to have spots!!!
(This actually happened to me when my horse met another boarder's dalmatian. The dog thought all his fur and mane was just as scary!)
5. Unbridled passion 
6. Rare breed 
The rarest, most elusive, most wonderful breed of all: the perfect horse.
7. Portrait 
Hal
8. Conga 
I don't actually collect congas, so all the stablemates you see are actually bodies waiting to be "repurposed".
9. The great outdoors 
10. Best in show 
"I really thought I would win this year. The crowd was on its feet, cheering us on, Rose (the horse) was going tremendously.... Then we got to the first fence."
More real horse (and zebra!) goodness can be found here as well: Zen and the Art of Baby Horse Management.

No comments:

Post a Comment