Saturday, January 31, 2015

Fabian's contest entry

I have now received thirty three entries for the BCS Winter Photo Challenge, and every single one of them has been worthy of "favorite" status.  This group of photos by my friend, Fabian Rodriguez, is no exception.  I especially love "Portrait" because I love Cisco.  Thanks so much for entering, Fabian!

1. Vintage
Antique finds!
2. Nekkid 
Naked resin butts!
3. Scale issues 
Well this cowboy has some big boots to fill because some cattle are bigger then horses!
4. I see spots 
I see spots and dots!
5. Unbridled passion 
We all have a passion for horses, but to me Andalusians hold that special magic.
6. Rare breed  
Chinese Dragon horse.  It's said to bring lots of money to your house hold!
7. Portrait 
Mini and big Cisco ready for an adventure together!
8. Conga 
Conga All The OF's!
9. The great outdoors 
The great outdoors as seen through the model horses ears. Pretty boring pasture is no fun.
10. Best in show 
Am I pretty yet?
Keep the photos coming!  There's still plenty of time to enter, and I can't wait to see a whole new batch of "favorites"!

1 comment: