Sunday, January 12, 2014

More weekend projects

I have been informed that two bridles, breeching and a set of sleigh bells do not equal a Rat Bait paint job, but two bridles, breeching, a set of a sleigh bells and a cobra collar just might.

Well, that's easy enough!
And because Tiffany isn't my only customer, I also made a hunter bridle for Sue.
Whew!  That was my most productive weekend in memory.  I can't wait to ship everything off to its new owners tomorrow.  In the meantime, I'm going riding!

2 comments:

  1. That model is my favorite in your entire collection because of its gorgeous face. Keep making amazing things!! I aspire to be as good as you some day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love N Stuff is one of my favorites, too. You will probably like today's post a lot!

    ReplyDelete