Saturday, January 4, 2014

Fun with tack

The only thing that's prettier than a perfectly turned out hunter is a perfectly turned out hunter pony.  I have a number of these ponies in my collection, and now that my pony rider is fully dressed, I just had to get a couple of them out to play a little dress-up.

This is Tickled Pink.  He is a Comet resin sculpted, customized and painted by Sheila Bishop. 
And this Honeyson Fellow.  He's a Breyer Flash customized and painted by Cindy Evans.
Yay!  It's so nice to see my ponies all dressed up and ready to show.  Thanks again, Anne, for my old/new pony rider doll.  She's going to be a very busy girl come show season!

3 comments:

  1. Even rebuilt youth dolls are sometimes hard to use. But when you get it right they are so cute! Love your ponies! (the above comment was deleted because I didn't check my spelling)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the rider and show clothes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne Field/Field of Dolls Studio customized and dressed the doll.

    ReplyDelete