Saturday, July 25, 2015

Braymere at BreyerFest

Although I was not in attendance at this year's BreyerFest, Braymere Custom Saddlery was well represented at the BreyerFest Open Show. Today's post celebrates Braymere's BreyerFest moments. Many thanks to performance shower and prop maker extraordinaire, Kim Haymond for allowing me to share her photos.
This adorable little mule will look familiar to long time readers. She was created for Kim by Tiffany Purdy and sports a Braymere saddle and bridle.
I made this ski-joring set for Sandy Sandersen more than a decade ago. Happily, it still looks as good as ever.
There's also some of my tack on Erin Corbett's hunter pair... 
 as well as her pack horse.
Bridle aside, this parade set was made by Shannon Granger, but it belongs to me. I loaned it to Erin for the show.
I also loaned her my awesome dragon set by Tiffany Purdy. This costume is so darn cute. I can't wait until I have a chance to show it myself.
In addition to tack made by me and owned by me, some of my photos also found their way to the show table. There's a pair of my trot fence pictures on Robin Smith's hunter documentation...
and two more on Erin's reference sheet for the Games class.
It's so fun to go through Breyerfest photos and find all these little pieces of Braymere. Thanks so much to everyone who makes Braymere Custom Saddlery a part of their live show team. Thanks also to Kim Haymond for taking so many great photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment