Thursday, July 16, 2015

JenniferFest

Jennifer Scott and I were feeling a little bit blue about missing Breyerfest, so we decided to get together and have our own little hobby celebration. With margaritas. I'm calling it JenniferFest.
There are no Breyers at JenniferFest, but there are resins.
This is a waste mold copy of Jenn's MEM No Inhabitions sculpture. I think this roadster type Morgan mare is Jenn's finest piece to date, and I am happy to have her in my collection.
But wait! That's not all...
I also got a waste copy of another one of Jenn's sculptures. This is Zephyrus, a galloping Arabian gelding.  
He's a little (!) rougher than the mare, but that doesn't scare me. I have no doubt I'll be able to turn him into something beautiful. Eventually.
Thanks for the talk and the ponies, Jenn. I think the inaugural edition of JenniferFest was a huge success!

5 comments:

  1. I love the mare! We have roadster ponies @ work (hackneys) I was so happy to see a roadster resin :)
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOT FAIR... I wanted to go too! (And I realize my name is NOT Jennifer)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that's more of a Fest than I'm having! I'm feeling pretty isolated over here... but I'm very thankful for the Internet. Hoping to live vicariously though everyone's pictures. :) It looks like JenniferFest was fun - yay for new resins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JenniferFest should be a yearly festival for everyone who can't go to Breyerfest that is held over the internet. I love the resins as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn, I wish I could have gone...........my name is Jennifer also...........:)

    ReplyDelete