Monday, July 27, 2015

Purdy pink sweethearts

The Arapahoe County Fair Rodeo opened with a performance by the Sweethearts of the West drill team.
So much pink! It's like a Tiffany Purdy explosion. 
Pink flags, pink boots, 
pink shirts, pink pads... 
even sparkley pink bridles! 
At first I was just taking pictures of the pink...
but then I realized one of the horses was pretty cool in his own right. 
I love this Appy's big spots...
but even more I love his eyes.
See? So cool! 
Goodbye, Sweethearts.
That was a Purdy awesome performance!

2 comments:

  1. What an interesting eye color! And all that Pink! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe that's my baby! Thank you for all the compliments! His name is Joker! He loves drill team and thank you for capturing all these amazing shots!

    ReplyDelete