Thursday, July 2, 2015

Pictures from today's ride

All rides are good, but some are better than others. Today's ride was one of the best because my riding companions were Ryan and James.
James and Sprite led the way as we left the barn.
Goldie and I were in the middle...
and Ryan and Santana took up the rear. 
Ryan is not confident around horses, but Santana is so willing and sensible that he makes the most cautious riders bold. By the time we'd reached the first turn around point, Ryan was relaxed and happy and willing to continue onward. 
So that's what we did! 
James and Sprite looked adorable together and got along well. 
I feel so fortunate to have these two kids... 
and three horses in my life! 
Thanks so much to Ryan and James for making my entire summer and also to Mindy, Edie and Cindy for sharing Santana, Sprite and Goldie with us.

3 comments:

  1. Boy this takes me back to my own Colorado ditch-riding days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A symbiotic relationship with someone who has horses is amazing. I've been I the horse owning and borrowing side, and my life was enriched through both experiences. So glad you got to this, looks like an unforgettable ride!

    ReplyDelete