Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Almost wordless Wednesday

Social media has been abuzz with talk about the future of NAN in general and the short comings of this year's NAN in particular. While it's clear some things need to change, it's also important to recognize the hard work and achievements of the NAMHSA board, the NAN staff and all the contestants who traveled long distances to show their models in Palm Springs. Today's post highlights some of the entries in the Custom Performance division. Thanks again to Vicky Norris, both for judging and also for allowing me to share her photos. Enjoy!












1 comment:

  1. Where can you get supplies for making a racing saddle? I know Rio Rondo has some stuff but I've heard about pre-skived leather and would like to get pre-skived leather instead of un-skived leather because I can't skive leather at all. I've tried and tried. Also where would you start to make a racing saddle? I've never made a saddle before (bridles, yes) and haven't the faintest idea where to start. Thanks for reading this.

    ReplyDelete