Monday, July 6, 2015

Horse and animal class

My real horse life is filled with other animalsmostly dogs and cats but also the occasional goat

Not surprisingly, my model horse life is similarly diverse. I have an impressive collection of 1:9 scale animals. Occasionally, these find their way into a performance entry, but mainly they collect dust on my shelf.

Last weekend there was a live show in Fröndenberg, Germany that included a "Horse and Animal" class specifically designed to showcase all those other animals model horse hobbyists tend to collect. These included dogs,
cats, 
donkeys,
raccoons...
and pigs.
The champion was this Mallard duck with his cutting horse friend.
I really love this class idea. Thank you so much to Anja Schmidt for allowing me to share her photos!

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea (and I've met Anja!). The donkey looks so real.

    ReplyDelete