Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Good mail week

It's only Wednesday, but already this has been a good mail week. In addition to my Copperfox Cob, I've also received a Rachel Fail saddle stand and a pony rider doll by Anne Field.
The saddle stand is so cool. It makes a perfect resting spot for my English saddle... 
and folds up flat, just like its full sized counterpart.
The doll is pretty neat, too, but she's from Massachusetts... I'm not surprised that she's already getting into trouble.
It's so fun getting new things. Thanks Rachel and Rachel! 

3 comments:

  1. Yep, those people from Massachusetts are just on the wild side. And don't you just love those folding racks? They are adorable.

    My Copperfox bay cob and grey Connemara are waiting for me at the post office since I was at work when they tried to deliver it. I'll have to wait and pick it up on Saturday since the PO closes by the time I get home from work. I'm dying to see my new ponies especially after seeing everyone's photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a good mail week! I also managed to get one of Rachel's saddle stands... they really are very nice. I love how they fold up flat too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first glanced at the picture I though it was a walking frame! lol
    I see she is drunk and disorderly after all that hard work lugging round the saddle stand

    ReplyDelete